[K12OSN] What happened to squidguard?

richard ingalls aslansreturn at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 10 17:39:37 UTC 2005

I'm using 4.2.0 with a standard install.  I also
included dansguardian.  I wanted squid, squidguard,
dansguardian and transparent proxying to run.  BUT
after doing a yum upgrade, squidguard and transparent
proxy are gone!  Where did they go?  I LIKED them!
Squidguard would filter out advertisements that DG
doesn't filter.  Is there a way to get the SG
blacklists to be run be DG?  Why did transparent proxy
go away?

Thanks.