[K12OSN] LTSP-ThinAdmin, a graphical way for configuring LTSP

Christian González G. christiang020 at yahoo.es
Wed Aug 10 19:02:58 UTC 2005

First of all, sorry for my english ;-)

I'm developing a GPL application for configurate LTSP Thin Clientes in a
graphical way. It's called LTSP-ThinAdmin.

LTSP-ThinAdmin is a front-end for LTSP. It allows to manage thin clients
configuration in a LTSP server, using a graphical interface. It is something
like Symbiant Workstation Manager, but LTSP-ThinAdmin is a stand-alone
application, not a webmin module.

LTSP-ThinAdmin's home page is:

     http://ltsp-thinadmin.sourceforge.net

Version 0.1 is tested and working (not perfectly) in K12LTSP-3.1.0 and
EduLinux (both based on Red Hat 9). I'm working on version 0.2 for
K12LTSP4.4.0 and EduLinux 2005.

I *really* need some suggestions, bug reports and ideas, not only from
software developers but from anybody who use LTSP. Please e-mail me to
christiang020 at yahoo.es

NOTE: this program is free (as in "freedom") and free (as in "free beer").

(Sorry for this off-topic.)
--
Christian González G.
http://ociomax.blogsome.com