[K12OSN] Help verify bug....Samba/LDAP users on 4.4

Dave Hopkins dahopkins at comcast.net
Thu Aug 11 11:44:20 UTC 2005

I have had to turn nscd off since with it on, users can't even log in
properly since the account ownership isn't handled correctly except for
root.  Not sure what is going on, but did find a note about a possible
bug affecting nscd on FC4 with SELinux.  As I understand it, nscd
offloads lookups from the ldap service.  May be an issue for me when
300+ try to log in.

Sincerely,
Dave Hopkins