[K12OSN] Re: K12OSN Digest, Vol 18, Issue 24

mrgoblin goblin at scooter.co.nz
Thu Aug 18 09:28:08 UTC 2005

Bert Rolston wrote:
> Hey Goblin,

Hi Bert,

> It's been a while since I used K12LTSP but I'm still up to date with
> Fedora Core.
>
> I should be in Wanganui during that time, but I'm at Snells Beach right
> now.
>
> Is there anything I might be able to help with?

While the conference is developer orientated, we would like to have a
"Linux in Education" themed stream and/or miniconf but of course we need:

A/ Someone to organise and run each miniconf.
B/ Topical paper submissions for the conference itself.
C/ To spread the word to anyone that might want to participate.

> It would be great to meet some of the Kiwi K12LTSP users.

Yes it sure would, We provide the venue and equipment all we need is
someone to organise the miniconf. I would do it myself but being a
Conference organiser has me more than just a little busy already :)

You can view the Call for miniconfs here
http://lists.linux.org.au/archives/lca-announce/2005-August/msg00001.html

And the call for papers here
http://lists.linux.org.au/archives/lca-announce/2005-August/msg00000.html

So if you or someone you know might be interested now is the time to
start getting ready or just passing the word about.

Also this is an International Linux Conference and we have some very
high profile guests and speakers coming from all over the world so don't
think it's all Australian and Kiwis...

Hope to see you there

mrgoblin