[K12OSN] Flash sound esd...

Gideon Romm ltsp at symbio-technologies.com
Thu Aug 18 14:34:55 UTC 2005

Shawn-

I believe Eric did package it in, but if not, you can start with the
script here:
http://www.thesymbiont.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=144&Itemid=128

I actually run it on user login rather than out of cron (as a gdm
PreSession script).  Its a little more asynchronous ;).

Cheers,

-Gadi