[K12OSN] Printing from a thin client: the improved version.

Andrew Fisk andy at spitcomp.com
Fri Aug 19 17:08:25 UTC 2005

There are a bunch of jet direct cards on ebay some with "buy it now
prices" of less than $15.00 -- I know this doesn't really answer your
question, but it might make for an easier fix (and better
performance) than setting up a printer from a thin client.

Andy
Spitfire Computer Services
441 Beaver Street
Suite 202