[K12OSN] synaptic and K12LSTP repositories

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Sun Aug 21 16:29:21 UTC 2005

Should Syanptic see the K12LTSP repositories/mirrors?  While I generally
use yum, I've got a site where  I want to install Webmin to make it
easier for the locals to handle the administration, and I thought I'd
show the folks there how to use Synaptic to install it.  But Synaptic
doesn't seem to find/be aware of webmin.  Looking in /etc/apt, I don't
see anythining pointing to the K12LTSP repositories.  Should there be?
I've not worked with Synaptic much.  Interestingly, I see yum even has a
separate repository for k12ltsp-yum.

Petre