[K12OSN] ltsp on ubuntu -- is it MueKow?

Jim McQuillan jam at mcquil.com
Tue Aug 23 16:48:29 UTC 2005

Rob,

The Breezy Colony 3 release is very Alpha at this point.  I wouldn't put
it on anything besides a test machine.  It's still about 6 or 7 weeks
away from release, and at the pace those Ubuntu guys move, there's
likely to be alot of work still going into it.

If you want a good solid distro to put LTSP on, i'd go for the Ubuntu
Hoary Hedgehog release.

Jim McQuillan
jam at Ltsp.org