[K12OSN] nautilus rightclick disable "open terminal"

Jim McQuillan jam at mcquil.com
Sun Aug 28 14:32:08 UTC 2005

Chuck,

In Ubuntu Breezy, the default is no 'Open Terminal' item in the context
menu in gnome.  I had to add an entry through the gconf editor to add
it.

I'm assuming what you need to do is remove that entry.  Sorry I don't
remember exactly what I added to gconf, and the box I did it on has been
rebuilt since them.

Jim McQuillan
jam at Ltsp.org