[K12OSN] Schoolbell 1.2 pdf

Tom Hoffman tom.hoffman at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 18:30:30 UTC 2005

On 8/29/05, John Hegarty <jh at clongowes.net> wrote:
> Upgraded to schoolbell 1.2.1 using Erics package (Thanks Eric) and it
> seems to working ok for me, though I'm at early stages yet.
>
> I read on the website that pdfs could be generated but I don't see it
> anywhere. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Ah, good point.  That's why it's a "test" RPM ;-)  You need two things:

ReportLab, which is an open source Python library.  It looks like an
rpm may exist called python-reportlab.  Is this in K12LTSP?

TrueType fonts.  You need them and schoolbell.conf needs to point to
their location.  Is there an RPM for these in K12LTSP?

--Tom