[K12OSN] hub vs. switch at eth0

John Baillie jbaillie at stmarys-school.org
Mon Aug 29 22:22:09 UTC 2005

Hello,

The old way to do this was add an alias in modules.conf but this has
changed.

One of these methods might work for you.

Go to:
/etc/sysconfig/networking/devices
inside you should see a file for each nic. Edit each file to change eth0
to eth1 and then eth1 to eth0.

restart your network
service network restart
and verify