[K12OSN] geode driver

Shawn Powers spowers at inlandlakes.org
Tue Aug 30 17:46:27 UTC 2005

I just installed (upgraded) a 4th grade lab today, and when I entered
"geode" for the Cyrix 5530 video card, I was bummed to find it does not
exist in current LTSP...

Is there a replacement for geode?  I tried copying geode_drv.o from an
older install, but it fails out.  Is there any hope for the old Cyrix 5530
cards with 4.4.0?

Thanks,
-Shawn

--
Shawn Powers
Technology Director
spowers at inlandlakes.org
http://techcorner.inlandlakes.org

The views, opinions, visions, thoughts, comments, sarcastic whims,
forecasts, poetic outbursts, cynical wit, future plans, implementation
ideas, OS preference, curricular insight, ice cream preference, or
anything else I might infer are not the views of Inland Lakes Schools.
Pretty much everything I say, do, think, or imply with punctuation should
be considered my own delusions, and ignored completely.