[K12OSN] Possible bug or miscompile of Childsplay

David Trask dtrask at vcsvikings.org
Wed Aug 31 21:47:38 UTC 2005

Eric,

Not entirely sure, but I think Childsplay may be a little broken....no
matter what I put for options on the command line....even --help.....they
will not work and the program simply executes normally (not what I
want...I need windowed mode)....I downloaded the source and compiled the
latest version 8.03? and that works in windowed mode

childsplay --window

So....wondering if when you get a moment if you might be able to fix the
issue or perhaps simply put up the newer version.  I noticed that the
plain version doesn't come with all the plugin and that you have put in
the plugins in the rpm.....BRAVO!  Thanks!  Let me know if you need me to
test.

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School