[K12OSN] K12ltsp-4.4.0-pre2 with samba/ldap after yum upgrade to pre3

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Thu Aug 4 16:05:49 UTC 2005

I keep breaking the PDC portion of my sandbox in all my messing around.
I am not sure what is causing my breakage but I think it may be after a
yum upgrade to get to pre3.  I am going to rebuild the box right now
(again) and see if this proves consistant.

Oh, this is a fresh install of k12ltsp-4.4.0-pre2 with version 2-alpha
of Dave and Matt's installer.  I don't expect any suggestions here, just
more of a heads up.

Jim Kronebusch
Cotter Tech Department
507-453-5188