[K12OSN] LTSP takes 'Best of Show' award at Linux World

John T. Leonard johnny at msad41.us
Wed Aug 10 10:42:44 UTC 2005

Quoting Jim McQuillan <jam at mcquil.com>:

> At Linux World conference and Expo today (Aug 9th), we won the
> "Best Of Show" award.  This is like the grand prize of Linux World, and
> we're absolutely blown away by this honor....

Congrats Jim and all the rest....a well deserved award for a project if there
ever was one....especially in the educational realm where budgets are usually a
little weak to say the least....thank you again for all you and the others do to
keep this project progressing and available to all the rest of us...John

John T. Leonard
Technology Coordinator
MSAD No. 41
Penquis Valley HS/MS