[K12OSN] LTSP takes 'Best of Show' award at Linux World

Eric Harrison eharrison at mail.mesd.k12.or.us
Thu Aug 11 03:04:35 UTC 2005

On Wed, 10 Aug 2005, Jim McQuillan wrote:

> At Linux World conference and Expo today (Aug 9th), we won the
> "Best Of Show" award.  This is like the grand prize of Linux World, and
> we're absolutely blown away by this honour.

Congrats!!!!

I'm am so bummed I had to miss the fun at LWCE! [1]

-Eric

[1] Not that I didn't have fun during the audit that was sprung on my
     department this week[2], and the long deposition I gave yesterday[3],
     and the hardware failures, and...

[2] internal audit, we're not being investigated ;-)

[3] we're not being sued either ;-)