[K12OSN] LTSP takes 'Best of Show' award at Linux World

Hoover Chan chan at sacredsf.org
Thu Aug 11 16:09:52 UTC 2005

Let me throw in my congratulations and appreciation for all the work that
went into LTSP and in particular, K12LTSP.

Just yesterday, almost immediately after burning the last CD from the
distribution, I and a few of my colleagues had a demo day with the
software and had a working thin client school lab using old almost
discarded laptops in less than 15 minutes from starting up the server.

Definitely one of the most pleasant new software installation experiences
in my time working with computers!

Hoover Chan                   chan at sacredsf.org
Technology Network Coordinator
Schools of the Sacred Heart