[K12OSN] OT: Conferences in Midwest

Eric Brown ericbrown at mi-spot.com
Fri Aug 12 14:15:06 UTC 2005

There's the Iowa Technology in Education Connection conference held in Des
Moines this October (http://www.itec-ia.org/confer/index.htm).  I just found
out that my proposal to run a workshop on K12LTSP just got accepted.  Linux
was incredibly under represented at the last conference (a few vendors had
linux powered devices, but no workshops).

I look forward to seeing other responces to this question.  I've wondered
why more conferences aren't held in a more central geographic locations.

Eric Brown (not the cool Eric that puts k12 together)