[K12OSN] What happened to squidguard?

richard ingalls aslansreturn at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 15 18:40:13 UTC 2005

Thans Eric!  I figured out that the problem was my
repositories.  I added a repository to get
dansguardian via yum (I think the "dag" repository).
Then, when I did a 'yum update'... viola YOUR version
of squidguard with transparent proxying was removed.
So, I left the "dag" repos.d intact, but remmed out
all the config lines.  Then, removed squidguard and
reinstalled it.  Viola!  It's back.  Thanks again for
your input.  Maybe this info should be in a FAQ or
Wiki about "extra" repositories.

--- Eric Harrison <eharrison at mail.mesd.k12.or.us>

mirrorlist=http://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/mirrors/k12ltsp-4.2

gpgkey=http://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/K12LTSP-GPG-KEY