[K12OSN] LTSP sites in New York

Gideon Romm ltsp at symbio-technologies.com
Wed Aug 17 14:32:25 UTC 2005

Ed-

If you like, you could come visit our offices in New Rochelle, NY (which
is just a 25 minute train ride from Manhattan).  We have some pilots in
Manhattan schools, as well as some commercial clients in the area that
have allowed us to bring people in to see the systems.  We would be
happy to schedule a day to show you a variety of different setups.

My contact info is below.

-Gadi

PS:  If anyone else happens to be in the Big Apple, this offer is most
certainly extended to you, as well.