[K12OSN] LTSP-Ubuntu Breezy milestone available for testing

Jim McQuillan jam at mcquil.com
Thu Aug 18 03:02:24 UTC 2005

I'm happy to announce that the Ubuntu guys have made great progress in
integrating LTSP into the next release of Ubuntu (Breezy Badger).

We're looking for people to do some testing, so all of you out there who
have been anxiously awaiting this, now's your chance.

I've created a wiki page with information for getting started:

   http://wiki.ltsp.org/twiki/bin/view/Ltsp/LtspBreezyTest

I'll add more info to that page as time goes on.

Please, if you've got a spare machine to test with, give this a try. We
really want to shake out all the bugs, before the final release in
October.

Thanks,
Jim McQuillan
jam at Ltsp.org