[K12OSN] RE: DHCP Option128/129 MOPTS - still stuck at pivot_root

Peter Van den Wildenbergh pvdw at criticalcontrol.com
Thu Aug 18 20:28:29 UTC 2005

Hi Jim and others :

It isn't going with kernel 2.4.26-ltsp-3.
On the client I get the NFS server not responding - Still trying msg
And AFAIK we are still doing UDP...

Is there a (good documented) way to hardcode things inside linuxrc?
If nothing else I would like to do an
echo $MOPTS
before the mount to see the 'options'
(With ethereal I see a DHCP ACK with the 2 string in the data part of the packet...)

Peter