[K12OSN] multiple NICs

Rob Owens hick518 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 19 10:02:57 UTC 2005

On the Mandrake system I'm working on now, I have the
following line in /etc/modprobe.conf
alias eth1 tg3
and a similar one for eth0.  If you recognize which
module belongs to which ethernet port, you can use
this method.  I'm assuming that Fedora uses the same
type of alias line in its /etc/modprobe.conf

-Rob