[K12OSN] Printing from a thin client: the improved version.

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Fri Aug 19 18:01:22 UTC 2005

Nobody seems to be answering your original question: how to setup local printers.  See
Chapter 5 of the LTSP docs at
http://www.ltsp.org/documentation/ltsp-4.1/ltsp-4.1.3-en.html#AEN700

It's pretty simple.  As a similar alternative, if you have spare machines lying around,
you could make them into print servers; that way access to the printer isn't dependent
on the client being turned on.

Petre