[K12OSN] Usb drives + ltsp + nautilus trouble

Trond Mæhlum trond at mahlum.biz
Fri Aug 19 18:17:55 UTC 2005

I'm running K12LTSP 4.4 and have integrated the localdevice scripts from
ltsp.org's wiki into it. It's working. I use IceWM and Nautilus. My
trouble is that when I mount a usb pen Nautilus reports free space as 0.
I can make new folders, but no files. If I open Openoffice I can save
directly to the pen with no trouble.

If I start Konqueror I do no have this problem. In Konqueror I can drag
files to the pen, copy and paste. And it works. But on our system,
Konqueror is much slower when using IceWM than Nautilus.

Anybody else seen this?

Regards Trond Maehlum