[K12OSN] OT multiple campuses

Mike Heins k12osn at perusion.com
Fri Aug 19 20:55:59 UTC 2005

Quoting Shane Stafford (staffords at glenburn.net):
> If you needed access to windows application for your Linux clients, there
> are two options: Wine and Windows Terminal server.  I'm interested in
> which way and why folks choose to go.

There is also Win4Lin terminal server. I have not used the terminal
server version, and pricing at $100 per seat seems a bit high, but I
have used Win4Lin single-user for years and that works well.

It used to only work with Win98, but I believe recent versions will
run XP and Windows 2000.

--
Mike Heins

I have a cop friend who thinks he ought be able to give a new ticket;
"too dumb for conditions".