[K12OSN] synaptic and K12LSTP repositories

Mike Heins k12osn at perusion.com
Sun Aug 21 23:15:32 UTC 2005

Quoting Les Mikesell (les at futuresource.com):
> On Sun, 2005-08-21 at 13:22, Mike Heins wrote:
> > In practice, webmin seems to be pretty secure and there are a lot
> > of people using it successfully. I will admit to placing it a couple
> > of places where the system administrators don't have strong Linux
> > knowledge. But I don't think it is the right way to run a railroad
> > if you have an alternative.
>
> Unfortunately, 'the alternative' is years of experience...

I didn't mean to try and sound like I was talking from the top
of a mountain, not at all. Though I have the years of experience,
I recognize that not everyone does.

I was just explaining why I think it is not configured into
k12ltsp by default.

--
Mike Heins

Be patient. God isn't finished with me yet.  -- unknown