[K12OSN] ltsp on ubuntu -- is it MueKow?

Rob Owens hick518 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 23 16:39:31 UTC 2005

Thanks Jim.

Could somebody give me an opinion as to the buginess
of Breezy's Colony 3?  I've decided to install Ubuntu
on my parents' computer and I need to decide whether
to use Hoary Hedgehog and install LTSP the old way, or
if I should jump right to Breezy's Colony 3 which
includes LTSP.

Sorry for drifting even farther off topic with this
question.

By the way, my dad loves LTSP.  He really gets a kick
out of paying his bills online using a computer that
was "unusable" 4 years ago.

-Rob

http://wiki.ltsp.org/twiki/bin/view/Ltsp/LtspBreezyTest