[K12OSN] PXE boot using PRO200 NICs on 4.2.1-6; wrong module loaded

Stephen sdw2 at shineonline.co.nz
Fri Aug 26 04:26:29 UTC 2005

Hi All,

To answer my own question.. in case someone else has a similar issue

These links were really helpful

http://wiki.ltsp.org/twiki/bin/view/Ltsp/
PXE#pxelinux_0_and_how_to_find_a_con
http://wiki.ltsp.org/twiki/bin/view/Ltsp/KernelOptions#PXE

I ended up with a "default" file like this
   label linux
   kernel vmlinuz.ltsp
   append root=/dev/ram0 rw init=/linuxrc initrd=initrd.lts NIC=dmfe