[K12OSN] Another Samba issue

Mark Cockrell cockrell at honeygroveisd.net
Tue Aug 30 13:14:15 UTC 2005

> Webmin module for LDAP do not work, if your LDAP server is properly
> configured you should be able to perform those task with
> usermanager.exe. You can get it from a WindowsNT install disk
>

> --mark

I had been using Webmin quite effectively for some time, and I had been
using User Manager as well.  At the moment, however, neither of them are
working.  When I try to add a user to or remove a user from a group
everything seems to go a bit haywire.  I'm sure it's a config issue or a
permissions problem, but I haven't been able to track it down.

--
C-ya,
Mark