[K12OSN] schooltool daemon

Peter Hartmann ascensiontech at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 00:56:14 UTC 2005

Hey Tom,
Although I've only set schooltool to start with chkconfig, it "starts"
schoolbell also. It says Starting schooltool [ok] Starting schoolbell [ok].
But they don't actually run. After boot is completed if I run /sbin service
schooltool start it doesn't complain that its already running but starts. It
doesn't release the terminal either.

Thanks,
Peter