[K12OSN] Kernel panic

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Wed Aug 31 15:16:58 UTC 2005

all of the Intel mobo's I've purchased have notoriously come with OLD
bios code...one even prevented using the dual processors on the board...

I'd check to make sure you don't need to flash the bios with an upgrade
on Intel's website to ensure that's not the problem.

It was for me when I was upgrading one box from k12ltsp4.0 to 4.2 I believe.

--Huck