[K12OSN]$$$$$ Converting a distro into K12LTSP $$$$$

Angus Carr acarr at saskforestcentre.ca
Wed Aug 31 16:26:26 UTC 2005

Wow- that's a cute way to get a response... :-)

Anyway - have a look on the k12ltsp wiki under hardware, amd64 installation.
http://www.k12ltsp.org/phpwiki/index.php/AMD64%20Installation

The instructions there were written out by Eric H. in January, but they
could be adapted for a FC4 install, I suppose. There's a few
version-specific things in there and one x86-64 that should probably be
i386, but that should cover you.

Good luck, and don't forget step 6 (Rejoice).

Angus Carr.