[K12OSN] Help with Childsplay....

David Trask dtrask at vcsvikings.org
Wed Aug 31 21:29:01 UTC 2005

Ok...I read the childsplay man page and it says to type

childsplay --window

to get windowed mode....but either tha ain't doing it or there's more.  If
I type childsplay and any options I get the same result....even childsplay
--version will simply fire off the program and not give me anything else.
I need to get this into windowed mode as my LCD monitors can't handle the
lower resolution and so forth in full screen.  Could the program be
mis-compiled and that's why the options won't work?  Any ideas?

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School
dtrask at vcsvikings.org