[K12OSN] How to make your users love Linux

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Tue Dec 6 17:24:24 UTC 2005

powerful is all fine and dandy ;)
I prefer simplicity, PINE...many dislike pine for sure.
But like I say when I see a Lotus or Ferrari cruise'n down the road
at 65 mph... "What a waste of power if you aren't going to use it."
And my mail habits are quite simplex like the majority of email users,
thus, I don't feel that anyone will fall in love with Linux because of
the MUTT mail client.

No offense was meant of course.

--Huck