[K12OSN] Firefox question

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Tue Dec 6 23:28:07 UTC 2005

I use poor-mans-cross-reference parsing...

This being said...

squid access logs
coupled with the IP address of the machine...
coupled with the date/time of access...
checked against who was logged in at that machine with the 'last' command...

also coupled with dansguardian DENIED logs for same
machine/date/time...to see what else they TRIED to view but got blocked
on :)

a REAL pain in the butt...but it's so rare that I've not taken the time
to even attempt a script to gather all the the garbage...and make it
user friendly or anything.

--Huck