[K12OSN] 64bit ISOs, almost beta-ready

fsosa ascensiontech at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 23:40:35 UTC 2005

Hey Eric,
Man, I wish I had more time to help test.  I think that will have to
wait for vacation.   Not sure if the problems I have now would have
made it into your new version.  But, if there's a possibility of that,
I did have problems with the acroread plugin making firefox *poof*.
And opening the Open File applet on most of kde-edu apps froze the
whole server.

Keep up the good work!

Peter