[K12OSN] Sharing TeacherTool

Alan A Hodson ahodson at elp.rr.com
Sat Dec 17 15:32:13 UTC 2005

Hi folks

I am wanting to give the teacher in charge of the K12LTSP lab (4.4.1)
at each campus access to TeacherTool without giving them the root
password. I've tried chmod 771 TeacherTool, adding teacheruser to
root's group, adding root to teacheruser group and even chgrp
TeacherTool to teacheruser to no avail. The teacheruser account can
run and see what apps users are running, but the kill command or the
logoff command don't work... I could use some help here...
Thanks
Alan Hodson
El Paso ISD, TX
-=o=-