[K12OSN] Sharing TeacherTool

Alan A Hodson ahodson at elp.rr.com
Tue Dec 20 00:11:55 UTC 2005

Hi folks

The Fl_TeacherTool page listed below is very informative and helpful.
There are however two parts that perhaps Robert/kind_guru can update
for K12LTSP v.4.4.1 new install users:

<<<4. The last step is to edit your window manager startup file. I
use IceWM for my students. So I edit /etc/X11/gdm/Sessions/IceWM >>>

IceWM is no longer under Sessions, so the xhost line can not be made
part of the #!/bin/bash file... WHERE did it go???

This leads into the 2nd question, in v.4.4.1 (yum updated) how does
one set IceWM as the default? The "old" IceWM.desktop change is no
longer possible...

Cheers
Alan Hodson
El Paso ISD,TX