[K12OSN] unable to console login

cisna-barry at wc235.k12.il.us cisna-barry at wc235.k12.il.us
Tue Dec 27 19:55:06 UTC 2005

Huck, Brian,

Thanks for the comebacks,
I was swet ' in it!
Long story short.
I had to #comment out the additions i had made for the LDA scripts/lines
in the gdm/postlogin/Postsession scripts.This was to "work" the LDA
scripts i had added to the /usr/local/bin.[to get localdevices to work].
the perms were correct on these files( thats what i though it might be)..
I never would have thought that would have caused this,,
(Dont know why this server was rebooting as i was going into server room)
this has never given an ounce of trouble:).hhmmm strange..[gremlins].
Anyways...all is well in K12LTSPville again,,
Thanks Again,,

Barry