Re: [K12OSN] OT:ipchains, firewalls, nat, forwarding

Actually being FC4 it would use iptables. Unless a customized firewall script was used, the configuration would be found at /etc/sysconfig/iptables and /etc/sysconfig/iptables-config

If you can send me a copy of those off-list I can tell you whether it is nat hiding your internal network, and what is blocked or permitted for ports.

The output of the command:
iptables -vnL

could be helpful to verify the current iptables rules as well.