Re: [K12OSN] Switches

That was my original plan but I think it might get messy, especially if they plan to expand upstairs, as there would have to be several outgoing 1000meg cables from the lab. I noticed managed switches are significantly more... I think I'll go with the amer.com unmanaged ones, in total it will only be about $450 or so to wire the place, and that should keep them going for quite a while.

Thanks guys!