[K12OSN] Switches

gKw-X gkw-x at shaw.ca
Fri Dec 2 02:39:01 UTC 2005

That was my original plan but I think it might get messy, especially if
they plan to expand upstairs, as there would have to be several outgoing
1000meg cables from the lab. I noticed managed switches are
significantly more... I think I'll go with the amer.com unmanaged ones,
in total it will only be about $450 or so to wire the place, and that
should keep them going for quite a while.

Thanks guys!