[K12OSN] Audio Converter

All,

I am looking for Linux software that will convert .ogg and .wav audio files into .mp3 format. I'm looked around and can't seem to find any. I can find converters that take .ogg and convert them into .wav and vice versa but nothing that will convert .ogg and .wav into .mp3.

We are trying something new in our district and need the compression of quality of .mp3 format. Thanks in advance.

-Paul

Paul VanGundy
Information Technology Director
Epping High School