[K12OSN] Re: Would like feedback...(OS and Education Mag)

Timothy Hart timothy.hart at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 14:52:24 UTC 2005

Hello all,

I would have replied sooner, but I have been stuck with a viral thing, and
lets just say I have been sleeping on the bathroom floor the last couple of
days.

I am also hoping to get this off the ground very soon. Maybe the best thing
for a project such as this would be small CMS. We could easily set up
multiple ways to submit content. Discussion boards as well. To give you an
idea of what I am thinking about, take a look at this site.
http://portfolio.umaine.edu/~hartt/drupal/ That is just what I had in mind.
This isn't supposed to be a live site, just an idea. If you like it, I can
put something like it on a more permenant server at the University of Maine
(plenty of bandwidth).

I like the idea of a wiki as well. I like Dave's idea of DokuWiki.

Either way I think we need to have a discussion board where we pose the
nitty gritty of how we want this to unfold. We may not want to flood this
list with this dicussion.

Take a look at that site and let's keep this ball rolling.