Re: [K12OSN] Audio Converter

I don't have a program to suggest unfortunately.  If I'm not mistaken
any program that would do such a thing would, behind the scenes,
actually be converting  ogg to uncompressed waves to mp3 anyway.
Maybe you should just be looking for a converter that has batch
processing to make your life easier.

Peter