Re: [K12OSN] Audio Converter

On Dec 2, 2005, at 9:39 AM, Paul VanGundy wrote:

I'm looked around and can't seem to find any.

It isnt' gui, and can be a chore to install (you can find rpms though, if you look) -- but mencoder will pretty much convert anything to anything.

It's not fun to do batch encoding with, but it'll do the job in pinch if you need it to.  It also handles video, which is what I tend to use it for.

-Shawn