[K12OSN] A wiki for submitting articles for the New "The Open Source Educator"

magazine similar to TuxMag....I have posted a temporary wiki for you to
submit articles for a trial issue (trial meaning...let's see if we can get
this off the ground)  Once we get a sample issue out...we can get more
organized and become a project.  http://www.vcsvikings.org/tose   is the
location of the wiki.  Read the ideas and stuff.....then post some
articles!  :-)

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School