[K12OSN] A wiki for submitting articles for the New "The Open Source Educator"

Timothy Hart timothy.hart at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 17:18:34 UTC 2005

Cool. Awesome. I am pumped. I had a thought. I like the idea of a wiki for
article development because it allows for the open source model to be
applied to the articles. Wicked Cool.

I am still of the belief that we should be pushing our Scribus skills and
creating a complete downloadable PDF as the product. Landscape would be even
better. Thoughts?

Tim

p.s. Dave I think Doku would work better for the Actem Wiki too. Media Wiki
is a little up there in its syntax.