From: k12osn-bounces redhat com [mailto:k12osn-bounces redhat com] On Behalf
Of David Trask
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2005 12:04 PM
To: K12OSN redhat com
Subject: [K12OSN] A wiki for submitting articles for the New "The OpenSource
Educator"

similar to TuxMag....I have posted a temporary wiki for you to submit
articles for a trial issue (trial meaning...let's see if we can get this off
the ground)  Once we get a sample issue out...we can get more
organized and become a project.  http://www.vcsvikings.org/tose   is the
location of the wiki.  Read the ideas and stuff.....then post some articles!
:-)

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School