[K12OSN] Status of smbldap-installer

It looks like there hasn't been any updates on this since beginning of the year?

http://web.vcs.u52.k12.me.us/linux/smbldap/

I am giving it another go this month. I have more hardware to work with, so it might actually work.

But I want to use CentOS 4.2 for the OS.

Do I add IMC: http://www.idealx.org/prj/samba/index.en.html ? Before running the installer script?

And back in april there were messages about where idealx was install.

Should I add www.webmin.com ?

I am also looking at Openfiler: http://www.openfiler.com/ but it does not look like an NT PDC setup.

For mail and calendaring services there is: http://www.scalix.com/index2.html the 'Community edition'.

Well, I think this will do for starters!

The only person who always got his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.